Friday, July 23, 2021

If the Plan Doesn't Work Change the Plan Not the Goal

I started this blog 2017.  For two and a half years this has become a dormant account.  No posts and never been revisited by me.  Work loads has taken toll on my blog for quite sometime.  On personal perpective, I really feel sad for this.  I mentioned previously in my Welcome Page  that writing is my first love.  This is where I can freely express myself,  I am comfortable with and my stress reliever.  But I have taken it for granted.  

I know it is too much to say it here, that I am at my lowest point in life right now.

Things does not come the way I expected it to be.  And to say the least, I am very much disappointed.

The very first reason why I neglected my blog for a very long time is my dedication to my work.  My work has always been a priority aside from my family.  

But sometime, no matter how you put yourself into something when people do not or would not want to recognized it,  everything will be put into a waste.

Suddenly,  I feel that I am the most inefficient person in the room.  My self-esteem goes down.  Confidence is on the lowest level.

My thoughts always say that everything I put in my career has gone into nothing.  Seems I am not heading for the right track.  I had lost everything I worked hard for almost a decade.  For something I do not understand. 

Should I let it this way?

No.  

If the Plan Doesn't Work Change the Plan Not the Goal.

It is the best thing that I can do for myself.   And nobody can do it for me except myself.

It is okay to feel it this way.  To be saddened for a period of time.  But once you had overcome this difficult phase in your life it is now time to stand-up and change your plan. Be the better person that people around you never see for the longest time.  

Time to get back after a fall.  Do not allow yourself to drown into self pity.  It will not help.

Again, nobody can do it for you but your own self.

Maybe the very reason why I am trying to revive my blog again is to recover the confidence temporarily snatched from me.  As I said,  it is in this platform that I gained so much confidence.  Regardless, if no one ever read my posts as social media trends has shifted tremendously from blogging to vlogging, I will continue doing this if this will be the best therapy to regain my self-esteem.

If the Plan Doesn't Work Change the Plan Not the Goal.

This is now the right time to re-think and re-plan to achieve the Goal that does not work out well.  Not necessarily within the confinement of what you used to do but could be in other venue where your importance will be much valued by others.

Cheer-up!  

Things will be better. It is not raining everyday.  The sun will set brighter and sunnier than the way you expected it to be.

Face the day with new hope and determination like you never done before.  Show the world what you can offer.

Just remember...

If the Plan Doesn't Work Change the Plan Not the Goal.

You will be surprised oneday you will achieve the Goal more than you expected it to be. Hang on!

Have you been feeling the same way lately?  Share it here. :)

Related Story you may want to read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Reply: