Monday, July 3, 2017

Something to Pause Back






"I still remember the days

I prayed for the things

I have now".


Looking back on my younger years, I always wonder what lies ahead on me.  Now that I have grown up and has a family of my own the question has been answered.


What I prayed for has been given to me.  How amazing God is!

**********

Thank you Lord...

  • for the proud sun that brightens me up whenever I wake up in the morning.
  • for the fresh air that I breathe.
  • for the still night that allows me to rest.
  • for the sparkling moon and stars that gives light to my lonely nights.
  • for the beautiful rainbow that peeks in skyline that reminds me of new hopes.
  • for the soft bed that gives comfort to my tired body.
  • for the bountiful food that nourishes my body.
  • for the clean water that take away my thirst.
  • for the material things that gives smile in my face.
  • for the sturdy house I can call a home.
  • for the loving family who stay with me even through the darkest times of my life.
  • for the stable career that helps me feed my family.
  • for the nice friends that stays with me even if I am a nobody.
  • for the good health despite the uncertainties that this pandemic brings to us.
  • for the peace of mind.
...BUT most of all
  •  for the Faith and Love that I have in you that ALWAYS remind me to be a better person to new   acquaintances, old friends, colleagues and most of all my FAMILY. 
Thank you Lord!

***Things to Reflect:

Sometimes we always thought that there are unanswered prayers.  That God seems to had forgotten us.  While our neighbors enjoyed all so much blessings.  

But most of the times we had forgotten or uncounciously not aware that there are reasons for these. 

Why God did not grant all our prayers?

Selfish motives, pride hidden in your heart and prayers that may be hindrance for a better plan that God has store for you.  

These may be just some of the reasons that we have to reflect.  For God is a fair God whose love for his flocks is unending.  He will not let us down.  Rather He want to grant us what He think will be best for us.

All you have to do is TRUST God with all of your heart and mind.

Can you share with us some of your answered prayers that changed your life?  Please comment down below.

***
Photo Credit:
child in the picture  Callie ❤️

Happy reading !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Reply: